ASCR Extreme Heterogeneity Workshop 2018 email@example.com
The ASCR Extreme Heterogeneity Workshop / Jan 2018
The purpose of the workshop is to more clearly define the challenges that extreme heterogeneity presents to the software stack and the programming environment and to identify related Computer Science priority research directions that are essential to making extremely heterogeneous systems useful, usable and secure for science applications and DOE mission requirements.
- 178 Members
- 29 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their posts.
Top Hashtags [See All]
Group Email Addresses
- Post: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe: email@example.com
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: email@example.com
- Help: firstname.lastname@example.org